The National Urshering ministry plan and supervise the ushering ministry of the
CHURCH. Coordinate the ushering ministry of the CHURCH: National District, Zonal and local church levels, Set yearly goals for the ushering ministry and Organize seminars and conferences for Ushers for effective ministry.
- Ensure neat and conducive environment of the Church.
- Coordinate the seats and sitting arrangement of the Church.
- Warmly welcome both members and guests to the Church services and direct them to their seat.
- Be at alert and ready at all times to respond when there is disturbance or situation that requires special attention.
- Maintain rules and order in the Church.
- Control the crowd and make people feel welcome to the Church.
- To collect, count and document offerings, and take proper record of attendance.
- Assist the nursing mothers where necessary.
- Make available materials for the owners, and disseminate information/ distribution of materials to the congregation.
- Coordinate church members during the Church