There shall be a National Coordinator of Music, who shall be appointed by the General Overseer subject to the approval of the Board and shall report to the National Secretary. He shall be the Coordinator of Music Ministry of the CHURCH
Plan and supervise the Music ministry of the CHURCH Coordinate the Music ministry of the church at the National Regional, Axis, District and Zonal levels.
Conducts research for the development of the Music
Set early goals for the Music ministry and submit
ministry in the CHURCH.
Train personnel for the development and enlargement
Liaise with other ecclesiastical bodies towards
- Provide quality Music for the Church.
- Actively coordinate the Music and sound system during National convention and other National Programs
- Compose Theme songs and worship songs during National Programs.
- Ensure proper arrangement of Music and Sound System during National programs such as Convention, ICML, Holy Spirit Refreshing Vigils etc.
- Select seasoned Praise and Worship leaders during Services and National Programs and encourage replication of this in all our churches.
- Compose music and songs to meet the need of the Church, events, occasions and programs.
- Prepare the congregation for God’s presence and ministration through spirit filled and inspired songs
- Organize Musical Concerts and Orchestra for the spiritual lifting of the Church and her members
- To supervise regular spirit filled rehearsals that will enhance quality worship in all our churches.