DAY 21 – SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH – PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING AND PRAISES (Read Psalm 150:1-6; 65:2)
- LET US SING: “Thanks, thanks, we give You thanks
For all You have done
We are so blessed, Our souls have found rest
Oh Lord, we give You thanks”
- Thank the Lord for answers to all our prayers. Thank Him for His faithfulness which is already showing forth in the preparation for our Convention.
- Bless the Lord for His mercies upon us regarding this year’s Convention.
- Praise His Holy name for our General Overseer, the Guest Ministers and all the participants for the miracles ahead.
- Praise Him for yourself that the Almighty God will work in specific areas of your life (mention them) where you need intervention of God.
- Give Him thanks for the revival, salvation, healing, deliverance, fruits of the womb, journey mercies and lots more that He alone can and will do,